• Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    1. Home
    2. AnnDViant
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 8
    • Topics 17
    • Posts 47
    • Best 41
    • Controversial 0
    • Groups 1

    Posts made by AnnDViant

    • RE: Why isn’t there much media about giants?

      Like Olo said - giants are most closely associated with fairy tales and mythology. They’re a cliché, and hard to portray with a degree of legitimacy or seriousness. Giant monsters, it’s easy to get them over the uncanny valley - giant humans, not so much! Almost exclusively awkward and upsetting in live-action, I’d say!

      There are a lot more giants in media than I think you’re letting on. Comic books, cartoons, and video games feature giants with relative reliability (sometimes they even make it to live-action, if you’re lucky! Aforementioned awkwardness notwithstanding); I can’t think of anything mainstream “about” giants without reaching back to the truly awful Jack the Giant Slayer film, but they’re in the periphery of DC and Marvel comics, the God of War series, One Piece, and plenty more. And if you’re willing to step outside of mainstream just a scoche, there are a lot of indie stories about giants! I’m big into comics, so I can recommend things like 3 Story, Vei, and any number of stories with Giant-Man and Atom Smasher and such - but I’m sure anyone who reads real people books, like, with words and no pictures, can find you a novel or two. (Edit: I should’ve read all of your post before replying, you did in fact say this. Also you said not to recommend anything. oops)

      …don’t be let down by Google and YouTube searches, by the way, I remember when searching up “giantess” used to return results exclusively for the Giantess Geyser in Yellowstone National Park

      posted in Size Fantasy Chat
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • RE: Ann's Archives! (but just the big men)

      The Cave Giant Bullies Ann

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • RE: Ann's Archives! (but just the big men)

      Macromoji

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • RE: Ann's Archives! (but just the big men)

      Miscellaneous Illustrations

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • Ann's Archives! (but just the big men)

      I deleted my DeviantArt page a while ago (on account of DeviantArt being stupid and bad), and so I’ve been slowly reuploading my stuff to a free collection on my SubscribeStar page. Unfortunately, not everyone can access SubscribeStar, even for free (and I can’t link back to images from there, either), so I’ve made a parallel thread on BlueSky! And I’ve decided, now, to do a third thread, here, but just the giant man stuff. There’s so many ways to view my old crap, wow!

      Big Boy Tests

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      alt text

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • Need advice making a game!

      Hello everyone! I am making a video game! It is a visual novel in which you, the player, are trapped in the fist of a horrible, hungry giant… and he’s about to eat you! Your only hope is to try talking to the giant to delay the inevitable! And maybe convince him to set you free?

      …I want it to feel less like a visual novel than an animated choose-your-own-adventure, with almost every dialog choice branching off into other choices - more a conversation simulator than a “game,” really, there’s no trick to it or anything, you can’t “win”… anyway, my biggest hurdle right now (besides the logistic nightmare of planning it out) is that I’ve got like two or three ideas for paths, and then… I’m plumb outta ideas. I’d love to hear what you lot would like to see/hear in a game like this! Remembering that it takes place entirely within a giant’s fist… your thoughts would be absolutely invaluable to me, even if only as a springboard for further brainstorming. Help me out!

      posted in Other Media
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • RE: Tiny women who are into giant guys, what kind of roleplay audios would you be interested in hearing?

      Anything where the listener is trapped in the giant’s hand - there’s frightfully little handheld stuff! But in particular, a giant slowly petting me as I fall asleep on their chest, held tight under their cupped hand, would immediately fix me

      And also maybe he teases me that he’ll swallow me up in the morning so I better get my rest 😳

      posted in Size Fantasy Chat
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • Fingered Food (previews)

      I figure some of you hear will enjoy these previews from an image set I did recently-ish, of me (gasp!) being pleasured, then devoured, by my beloved Jabba the Hutt. The full set is still exclusive for my SubscribeStar members, but these are pretty tantalising on their own, I hope you’ll agree!

      alt text

      615c0a93-7741-46b0-bea4-8fbb48202e91-image.png

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • RE: Ann's VR test renders (need feedback please waah)

      @BigCuddlyGiant That’s very helpful, thankyou!

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • Ann's VR test renders (need feedback please waah)

      Hi, everyone! So, I finally got a PC VR headset at the start of the year, and… I have done nothing but make 360° 3D renders, since. I’ve hit a bit of a snag, though, because I don’t actually know anyone else with a VR headset! At least, not anybody who’d want to look at the stuff I’m making (the Discord servers I’m in, full of giantess, fans aren’t the kind of audience whose feedback I’d trust)

      I’ve made this public SubscribeStar post with a bunch of examples (it should be accessible, even if you don’t have an account there), as well as a few paragraphs wondering aloud as to where I’d even upload VR porn videos. I would greatly appreciate if anyone who’s able could at least check out a few of the renders there! And also, if you know a better way to share these, let me know, cos I’m plumb out of ideas.

      Ok that’s all please let me know what you think thankyou thankyou!!! i hope this is allowed to share thankyou!!!

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • RE: I wish there was a term for exclusively male giants

      I wonder if the French have a solution to this…

      posted in Size Life Chat
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • RE: Living the Dream

      It’s what peak male performance looks like!

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • Personal Bounty

      @anndviant on Bluesky

      “Any and all misappropriation of the provided hardware (including, but not limited to: use by unauthorised operators, modification of the target tracking software, or breaking open the transport capsule) is strictly prohibited by law, and may incur heavy penalties. Please consult the relevant legal statutes in your residential division for more information.”

      Wow, I haven’t made a giant man/tiny woman content in a hot minute! But I saw this portly pig man in the Daz 3D shop and immediately decided he was a bounty hunter in some cyberpunk future, and that he stalks and shrinks alien women. And now it’s now and I’m showing you! I can’t remember if I’m allowed to advertise here or not but I’ve got a bunch of extra renders of this vignette on my SubscribeStar page (including a short vore sequence) - but honestly I’ll probably end up sharing those renders here, anyway, because I’m pretty excited about them and I know they’ll be appreciated here 😚

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • RE: I Get Eaten!

      @giantmaneddie don’t I know it!

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 1 / 4