• Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups

    Disco 'Balls'

    Videos
    video other safe for work
    2
    2
    12
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • i am insane
      i am insane GIANT last edited by

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tRGO6oTFjY

      This was obviously supposed to be suggestive, but man I’ve got to wonder if this was as deliberately SW coded as it was.

      Power is choice.

      HHunter1 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • HHunter1
        HHunter1 GIANT @i am insane last edited by

        @i-am-insane

        Now confirmed, Kacey Musgrave wants to be nested on a set of balls. Be they a giant’s sack or her shrunk down to use normal size family jewels as a bean bag chair.

        Well, that’s my head cannon anyways. 😊

        HH1
        PS: I’m so out of touch I honestly thought it was Katy Perry when the video started. I didn’t look at the video title.

        HH1

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • 1 / 1
        • First post
          Last post