• Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    1. Home
    2. AnnDViant
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 8
    • Topics 17
    • Posts 47
    • Best 41
    • Controversial 0
    • Groups 1

    Posts made by AnnDViant

    • Ann in Hand

      Myself, helpless and trapped in the grasp of a big fat bully ❤

      Fist Squeeze 1-min.jpg
      Fist Squeeze 2-min.jpg
      Fist Squeeze 3-min.jpg
      Fist Squeeze 4-min.jpg

      This is my first post to this forum! But I can tell already I’m going to like it here 🙂

      posted in Artwork
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • RE: What fictional character would you like dominating you as a giant?

      Jabba the Hutt.

      …I am known among my actual real-life friends as “that lady who wants to fuck Jabba the Hutt”.

      posted in Size Fantasy Chat
      AnnDViant
      AnnDViant
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 4 / 4