Posts made by Olo
-
RE: Tiny becomes giant tropeposted in Size Fantasy Chat
@miss-lillipants Sounds delightful!
As for handling F/m content, you’ll grow into it.

-
RE: Colored my old sketch!posted in Artwork
@maladaptivetiny I like the look of determination on her face.
-
RE: Tiny becomes giant tropeposted in Size Fantasy Chat
@miss-lillipants There are many neat variations on this theme, but with regard to the specific scenario you’re looking at, are both your characters fairy-sized and then later one becomes human-sized? Or is the future giant small enough for a fairy to hold in their hand, such that they eventually grow two “orders of magnitude”?
-
RE: I think they're onto usposted in Size Fantasy Chat
@Mrgoblinging7 The group dynamics of tiny
captivesguests are always fascinating. I should probably do a story from their perspective with all the biggo interaction happening “off-stage,” so the reader only gets to see the little ones talking and has to infer what happened when they were played with.Think Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Pets.
-
RE: I think they're onto usposted in Size Fantasy Chat
@SmolChlo You’ll be forced to watch as Bear pays for your misbehavior.
-
RE: I think they're onto usposted in Size Fantasy Chat
@SmolChlo Complete with leather wrist- and ankle-straps.
-
RE: Why liking M/f is not misogynisticposted in Size Life Chat
@i-am-insane Sex-related guilt is not confined to the U.S., but our Puritanism lends itself easily to sex-negativity both in faith-based guilt trips and in personal hangups. I was extremely sex-negative in my adolescence, and that had nothing to do with size fantasies (which I thought were unique to me and didn’t even rise to the level of “kink”). Everyone has to find their own path through this shit, and only you can release you.





