Date+ - My little Lukas by Colliaz
Follow link for long caption/brief story

Date+ - My little Lukas by Colliaz
Follow link for long caption/brief story

Here’s a short story inspired by this animation.
@SmolChlo Ah, good ol’ Rule34.xxx. The artist’s name is AnythingGoes, and here’s the full mp4. I know I’ve seen a version that someone added sound to, but this doesn’t have it. Here’s a different gif by the same artist:

@Mrgoblinging7 I know a spell that makes 'em more durable.

Date+ - Morning by Colliaz
Follow link for long caption/brief story

@crashman Be careful what you ask for, lady… 
@crashman Takes two clicks to get through to ImageBam, but then there’s an arrow for paging through the story.
Reply from u/RancidMango3223
This whole MINUS thing is a hoax. I don’t know what country you’re in, but in my country we don’t have any “tiny people.” This whole thing is a conspiracy by woke Chinese Big Tech. Do your own research!
Even if we did have tiny people crawling around, we wouldn’t give them jobs. How useless is that? We’d sell 'em as pets or something. No reason to upend society just to accommodate vermin.
Have fun with your Polly Pocket girlfriend until you roll over her in bed one night lol!
Date+ - Lazy Sunday by Colliaz
Follow link for long caption/brief story

Subreddit: r/MINUS-19
User: u/HandsyDaddy
Psst, all that content and more is allowed at r/PetsWithBenefits.