March of Giants - MOBA RTS
-
Very excited to see this cinematic trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnMRCZ770fs (There are also gameplay trailers and a premiere trailer for the playtest).
I had the chance to try the playtest before the game publisher was changed (to Ubisoft) and have been waiting for this new playtest for ages; limited time though so hop on quickly if you want to try it!
Seems like the gameplay speed is a bit faster this time but I kinda wish it was kept a bit slower paced. Personally don’t like when it’s possible to get melted in < 3 seconds. You used to have to shake off infantry that were sent at you, but now they mostly just work as a pretty savage DoT.Absolutely love Goliath’s interactions with his lil shoulder-soldier gal.
Unfortunately not too much of these sorts of interactions in-game (really, audio only), but this cinematic melted my heart
Especially the scene a little bit before 2 minutes in. Hope the game beats the odds and becomes a success, I’m rooting for it! Even if just to get some more cinematics haha 

