• Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    1. Home
    2. foreverlurk
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 10
    • Followers 12
    • Topics 21
    • Posts 617
    • Best 493
    • Controversial 0
    • Groups 1

    Posts made by foreverlurk

    • RE: zHEIGHTgeist

      @SmolChlo said in zHEIGHTgeist:

      @foreverlurk I must be the only one who wants to hear every single one of your voices Expose yourselves!!

      You’re not alone, just talking about my own self-consciousness. Je serais beaucoup plus confiant en français, ceci étant dit. 😁

      @littlest-lily said in zHEIGHTgeist:

      @SmolChlo No I’m with you! I just want more and more of those giant ASMR stories hehe

      Heard about those! There should be more M/f ASMR stories out there, told from the SW’s perspective! In a sea of GTS/SM offering, there’s like only… one? two?

      posted in Size Life Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: zHEIGHTgeist

      @Olo Thanks for sharing, just listened to both episodes and I hope down the road there will be one fully dedicated to SW…

      Also, the neuropsychological aspects are fascinating, I think it would be such a great topic of serious research. I would gladly volunteer hours of my time for such a study.

      @littlest-lily said in zHEIGHTgeist:

      just haven’t gotten the courage to record myself lol

      I think we all hate hearing our voices! 😧 Listening to my own is cringy torture, in English it’s even worse with my thick French-Canadian accent lol.

      posted in Size Life Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Shoot Your Shot

      @Olo oh right, haha… that’s probably it. 😲

      It’s okay, I don’t like holding grudges.

      posted in Artwork
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Shoot Your Shot

      @Olo uh, he blocked me. Strange, I don’t remember ever interacting with him beside giving him a few favs. Oh well, still a fan of his work regardless.

      posted in Artwork
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: New girl here

      @jody so I gotta ask… Zildjian, Sabian or Paiste? 😉

      Played drums in an indie band in my early 20s, couple albums, couple tours. Crazy but fun times.

      Welcome! 😁

      posted in Size Fantasy Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: SW in Gen V

      Size content aside, would you guys recommend me to fork some dollars for a month of Amazon Pime just for Gen V? The show seems fun (I’ve seen the SW parts, of course) but while the SW to GTS switcharoo lowered my hype, maybe there’s still a good story in there?

      posted in Videos
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: There Are Worse Jobs

      @jody said in There Are Worse Jobs:

      There’s an Egyptian/Greek statue wing of the art museum in my hometown and this legitimately used to be my dream job (still is). So many stone hunks… all I needed was one night alone there, alarms deactivated. But alas 😢

      Ah, life isn’t fair 😠

      For all we know, miss Eleonora Pucci is “one of us” and is living the dream 😆

      But seriously… that statue is 17 feet tall? I never thought.

      posted in Size Fantasy Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • There Are Worse Jobs

      Just a little something I saw on my Twitter (or X, whatever) feed:

      “Maintenance Dusting of Michelangelo’s ‘David’. Every two months, Eleonora Pucci, in-house art conservator at the Galleria dell’Accademia in Florence cleans the 17ft-tall statue of dust and debris using a backpack vacuum and synthetic fibre brush.”

      Now even marble statues are getting more SW action than I am 😖 😀

      FuPtULgWYAAXWl3.jpg

      posted in Size Fantasy Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Bath Time

      @Olo said in Bath Time:

      I quite agree. Short distances only, or for dangling her in front of your face.

      Love the dangling in front of face… that would be a good use

      The first time I saw that cover I was at the impressionable age of 13. I can still see the Waldenbooks where it happened.

      As a teenager there was an old, battered copy at my local library, but I never worked out the courage to face the librarian checking out that book lol. I did check out some more mainstream books with shrinking, though.

      posted in Artwork
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Bath Time

      @Olo wow, he’s so good.

      That position always seemed so painful to me, like her arm could get discolated or something 😲

      Like on the cover of “Small World” :

      tk.jpg

      posted in Artwork
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Karmic shrinking

      @SmolChlo if they only knew what’s on your mind lol! 😩

      I mean nowadays I get over my awkwardness and initial shyness more easily than I did when I was younger, but I still feel like I would have an easier time talking to women if they were 6 inches tall or less, haha. Taller women always intimidated me (only 5’8" myself), might explain why none of my ex’s were above 5 foot 2, lol). 😉

      But then again, I don’t remember any girls rejecting me having been particulary mean to me as to “deserve” a shrinking, but I can’t say I didn’t do it, in my mind. 😇

      posted in Size Fantasy Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • 1
    • 2
    • 37
    • 38
    • 39
    • 40
    • 41
    • 42
    • 39 / 42