• Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups

    would like to try roleplaying

    Roleplay Classifieds
    shrunken woman roleplay shrinking handheld
    2
    2
    18
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • TakoAlice8
      TakoAlice8 tiny woman last edited by

      I am a tiny girl.
      But I don’t feel tiny enough.
      I am new to roleplaying.

      I would like it to be safe for work.

      I don’t mind cruel as long as its non sexual. I am ok with being eaten.

      Would preferably like to roleplay here on daddy’s dollhouse.

      I am preferably looking for a giant guy but giant girl is fine too. I just want to feel tiny. Found out recently I am actually 5’6 in real life, I also have height body dysmorphia, and always feel too tall.

      I want to be shrunk so badly. I want to be shrunk very tiny and many times.

      Hopefully I can stop envying short people.

      I will try to be on here when I can. But I am bad at remembering to be active so just keep that in mind.

      Just chillin down here.

      Also I only feel comfortable with being tiny.
      https://bsky.app/profile/takoalice800.bsky.social

      The Big G 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • The Big G
        The Big G @TakoAlice8 last edited by

        @TakoAlice8 I hope the tiny precious thing you are finds someone to make you feel as tiny as you are

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • 1 / 1
        • First post
          Last post