• Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    1. Home
    2. foreverlurk
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 10
    • Followers 12
    • Topics 21
    • Posts 617
    • Best 493
    • Controversial 0
    • Groups 1

    Posts made by foreverlurk

    • RE: How detailed are your size fantasies

      @Olo said in How detailed are your size fantasies:

      @littlest-lily Yup, I do the “quick sensation” daydream too. Usually just looking at my open hand, then curling my fingers and imagining how she feels against my palm. Just a few seconds away from reality.

      Sorry for necroing this thread but I have to say, you have no idea how relieved I am to learn someone else do this too. I’ve been doing the exact same thing forever, so thanks for proving I’m not insane, LOL.

      posted in Size Fantasy Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Shrunken Teacher

      @Olo Very nice concept and execution!

      If I’m being honest, I’ve imagined this happening to my teacher a few times while daydreaming in class, growing up 😊

      posted in Artwork
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Kate's Little Lab Accident

      @Olo Where can I see epicillusionist’s work? His DA account seems deactivated?

      https://www.deviantart.com/epicillusionist

      I hope it’s not another victim of the purges.

      posted in Artwork
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • 1
    • 2
    • 38
    • 39
    • 40
    • 41
    • 42
    • 41 / 42