@littlest-lily I should have mentioned that I wasn’t single in my youth, I started dating at 16 and wasn’t again (beside a few months in-between) until I was 38. So for me, RPing has always been done “behind the back” of my partners.
I also feel that my maturity and openness in terms of communication didn’t have the chance to grow - we’ve had kids much too young in retrospect, and once you’ve got little mouths to feed you spend quite a few years “forgetting” yourself, not really putting your own needs first I mean. 
My definition and needs vis-à-vis role-playing has evolved with time. I’m with you that I can count on a single hand how many truly great RP experiences I’ve had. Nowadays I enjoy light and casual RP, which can sometimes become more steamy of course, but overall I get my kick out of interacting with tinies pretending you guys are really only a few inches tall, that sort of thing. 
But yeah, I’m thinking it’s something I’ll never really want to stop completely, and being transparent about it is part of the things I want to change in future relationships. You’re asking really good questions to ponder, like playing characters (mine or other ppl’s
) vs myself.
Argh, sorry everyone, I didn’t meant for this thread to become yet another public introspection, hehe. 

If I told my girlfriend about my kink and she wouldn’t want to partake, I’d be fine with it as long as she understood I don’t have an “off” switch to my kink, and yes, role playing from time to time might happen. I think the key is being transparent about it, but I’m aware that this might not fly with every gals (and guys).


I know and it’s crazy we don’t have a single animator on their level for SW. I think Wiking2K has retired btw? Or is on an extended hiatus. Regardless I’m soooo jealous of GTS fans, they are oblivious to their luck of having so much content on their side.


