@Olo Oh thanks, that’s awesome to hear you discovered something new. I’m curious which one? Like I said I’m only starting so there should hopefully be a few other gems in there. 
Posts made by foreverlurk
-
RE: Foreverlurk's SW Collectionposted in Videos
-
Foreverlurk's SW Collectionposted in Videos
Hello there!
At first I just wanted to share this cute video, but then I thought why not also share my new YT channel, where I’m currently posting my ridiculously large collection of SW videos. I’m so far from being done yet! I know a lot of you have found it recently, but maybe some people here weren’t aware.
Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/@foreverlurk83Of course this is YT so it’s mostly SFW stuff

I’m trying to organize the rest of my stash (comics, audios, NSFW, etc), that will probably go into my shared Google Drive. I won’t share media from the community (unless they’re free and hard to find!), only from mainstream videos and comics.
Enjoy!
-
RE: Tall and Short Make a Matchposted in Other Media
@miss-lillipants said in Tall and Short Make a Match:
One guy, for example, described interactions with short women as physically awkward when it came to hugs and kisses.
W-what!?!


Very interesting study, I can’t say I can relate to the height-to-duration-of-relationship ratio but fascinating nonetheless.
-
RE: Tall and Short Make a Matchposted in Other Media
@blehb It’s very interesting to me, but mind this isn’t representative statistically when done in a single “contemporary society class” at college. Maybe a more rigorous survey wouldn’t have the same results.
Kink aside, I’ve always found shorter women cute, but that’s just my preference.
Although I cannot be entirely sure it’s not my size fetish taking over, hehe.I’m an inch below average for guys in my country and while it does limit the dating pool, it never bothered me that much.
Once shrunk, they’re all mouse-sized to me -
RE: Tall and Short Make a Matchposted in Other Media
@skysayl hehe honestly IRL I would never have mustered enough courage to say what I actually think. Maybe if I make it should like a joke, ah-ah. But seriously, 5’ 7" seems rather tall for women, no? “Ideal” height my arse. I think prehistoric women were peak if you look at that table of historical heights.

-
RE: Tall and Short Make a Matchposted in Other Media
Forgot to mention this little excerpt:

I can’t imagine having to answer to that question while keeping a straight face. I certainly would have brought the average down a bit hehe.
-
Tall and Short Make a Matchposted in Other Media
Just an… interesting newspaper clipping I stumbled upon while searching for something else entirely! Fun illustration.


-
RE: Uneven Resultsposted in Artwork
@littlest-lily said in Uneven Results:
@foreverlurk Dammit! So much for a micro size benefit being harder to spot…
My eyes had some training in VR, but honestly I’m like a T-Rex, my detection is based on movement hehe.
I’ll admit those quartz surface are my nemesis when trying to spot speck girls, they blend in the existing ones.

-
RE: Hello 👉👈posted in Community Help
@ChiisanaKurisu Chii! Hello down there! waves

Make yourself at home in the Dollhouse, I can show you around, hop in!

-
RE: Uneven Resultsposted in Artwork
Oh, can I have the smallest one?

No, I mean the tiniest.

Argh, no, THAT one (points at speck trying to make a run for it)

-
RE: Fallout show merch editposted in Artwork
@giantmaneddie I dream of the day 3D printers will allow for the level of detail we see in Docop’s pic!
-
RE: What are your favorite clothing items for giants/tinies?posted in Size Fantasy Chat
@blehb I come from Space Hulk which is a really
frustratingfun game that dates back to before Games Workshop got greedy. Armoured marines with angelic names purging heretics called to me hehe.Some artists are modding their Phicen dolls, some look really life-like (the default heads are uncanny-valley territory). I’m really curious about the “skin” feel. I’ve seen people use them for all sorts of… things. Personally, at that price point I’d be VERY careful with what I do to my dolls, hehe (that’s kinda meta, I wouldn’t want to break my SW either).
@i-am-insane said in What are your favorite clothing items for giants/tinies?:
I’ll be honest, I’ve been thinking about trying my hand with WH40K miniatures.
Sisters of Battle and Astartes are both solid choices. I’d say the Astartes are a bit more beginner-friendly in terms of rules. Just stay away from AdMech.
If you’re unsure about the game and maybe want to test it before diving in fully, I’ve heard great things about the starter set:https://www.amazon.com/Games-Workshop-Warhammer-2023-Introductory/dp/B0CBKH9V27/
Or if you have friends that can show you how to play, that’s even better. Oh, and get ready to spend quite a few $$$

-
RE: Giants or shrinking?posted in Size Fantasy Chat
@blehb said in Giants or shrinking?:
I love the intimacy of it - like I’m some sort of secret or possession of theirs.
That’s an important aspect to explain why I want to remain normal size while I shrink my victim or loved one. Being a giant is a different experience, one where intimacy is much harder to achieve.
In regards to how these relationships are tagged, I usually just refer to the bigger person as the giant
The classic, “Oh no, I’m not a giant; you’re the one who’s tiny, my dear.”

-
RE: What are your favorite clothing items for giants/tinies?posted in Size Fantasy Chat
@blehb said in What are your favorite clothing items for giants/tinies?:
Like peeling a hard boiled egg.
Or a little shrimp, hehe.
I don’t want to rant and rave about WH40K but I’ve been playing close to 20 years (+/- 25 if you include 2nd ed. Space Hulk). I bought, and sold, many different armies for many editions. Back in the days, I tried to paint my own minis. LOL. After that epic fail, I commissioned people to paint them, but now I have my own
slaveteenager at home who has infinitely more artistic talent than I do that does it for free.
My figurines collection started without me even trying, just slowly bought over the years, collector editions games and blurays. I have superheroes, video game & anime characters, all in the 4" to 12" range. I should get my collection properly displayed, still a bit so self-conscious. Speaking of, the next thinkg I’m after is a Phicen doll, they are 10" high which is still too big for my taste but apparently their “skin” is made of this soft silicon which feels human to the touch, and seamlessly covers their entire body (again, feel free to judge me people - I’m still really curious to hold one!
)
