@Olo Uh, first I learned she was a woman, now I learn she’s from Sweden.
Allright, I bow down to our G/t-loving, multilingual Scandinavian overlords!
@Olo Uh, first I learned she was a woman, now I learn she’s from Sweden.
Allright, I bow down to our G/t-loving, multilingual Scandinavian overlords!
I’ve already told of my undying love for this series and I don’t want to sound pedantic but “restaurant” is a masculine noun, thus there’s no “e” at the end of “français”.
(Yes I know I make mistakes in English, too. And don’t ask why there’s gender for everything in French - just the way it is) 

@SmolChlo said in Interest in hardcore toons?:
The more you explore, it could start to fluctuate for you too! (I’m bad at RP as well
)
Oh I know, I’ve always been open to ideas and some of them have been making their ways into my head. Sizeception!
I personally love being reminded that I’m nothing more than a tiny bug to him
And I personally love hearing her say it, herself. Y- argh, stop! Okay, I’ll just bonk myself out to horny jail before I derail the thread even more! 
@SmolChlo said in Interest in hardcore toons?:
give me the cruelest of Giants where deep inside his black heart has a soft spot for an insect sized girl and I’m purrrring
Ugh sometimes I wish I could tap into my dark side for this fantasy (spoiler : I can’t, even in RP lol). But just reading this and “an insect sized girl” gave me the butterlies lol
@crashman Sure, as long as you properly tag them as such. And, of course, everyone’s definition of “hardcore” is variable, but better to err on the side of caution.
@Olo said in Meanwhile on Reddit:
- 5’9" and fine
5’8" and (mostly) fine. 
That’s one thing I hate about dating apps. I mean, I understand that we all have our preferences, and I’d be a hypocrite to deny I like short(er) girls (or redheads…
), but I wouldn’t reject a girl simply because she’s a brunette or my taller than me. But for some people it’s a non-negociable criteria. I guess tall dudes aren’t as used to being rejected based on their height, so it’s a new experience for them, thus the knee-jerk reactions in that girl’s post.
Seriously I don’t think it’s conscious but just like beauty, height is still an advantage and privilege in spite of our modern societies. Height has always been correlated to average salary, and beautiful people can get away with uglier behavior than most.
@Olo reminds me of this post I saw a few days ago. Gotta love the reactions of tall guys when for once they don’t fit the criterias of online dating apps.

@Olo I don’t think I consciously chase content by women, especially since it was even rarer when I first started looking for sizey stuff, but I definitely connect more to the way they construct a story in general - the slower build ups, the focus on character’s emotional and psychological states, and the overall SW’s point of view - which is rarer for male authors who sometimes skip that to go straight to the spicy parts.
Again, there’s no right or wrong way to go about this, just my personal preferences.
Huge fan of this series!
@Olo said in Dating Beyond The Ordinary:
I’m not sure the artist realized how popular the series would be. She still hasn’t presented a clear chronology.
“She”? Uh, strange, I thought they were male for some reason.
Not that it changes anything!
@Olo Well you’ve done it Olo - from now on I’m reading all your comments with your voice in my head lol 
Seriously those themes are so far away from my comfort zone. Still found it interesting.
Damn, this hits so hard. I think I’d need an emotional support tiny in my life right about now… 
@SmolChlo Ah, I’ve learned recently that some people were really into noses, like reallllly. Nasophilia.
Having a size kink made me impervious to judging almost all other fetishes (a few exceptions where cruelty, violence, and illegal stuff is involved), this one is harmless but just goes to show how strange and diverse human sexuality is.
@Giant-Man-1984 Thanks for sharing the clip! That scene took me by surprise, Marvel has let me down so many times I’d rather expect nothing but holy crap that one did not disappoint. 
@Olo Awww yes I saw that one yesterday! She’s so cute I wanna pick her up soo bad…
Joyeux Noël tout le monde! 