• Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    1. Home
    2. foreverlurk
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 10
    • Followers 12
    • Topics 21
    • Posts 617
    • Best 493
    • Controversial 0
    • Groups 1

    Posts made by foreverlurk

    • RE: Another Size Survey

      @Olo Bummer. I was really looking forward to seeing the results.

      posted in Size Life Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Another Size Survey

      @Olo Do you have the actual Tumblr link? Curious to see the results once they’re published.

      posted in Size Life Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: The Road To La Delicia

      Love that series!

      I know Flaggy got a lot of hate (and Discord drama!) for incorporating GenAI in his workflow, but that’s a good example of how he took his own 3D renders as base and with a low denoising pass changed the feel to a slightly more “analog”, vintage look rather than the razor sharp lighting and textures that Blender usually creates.

      posted in Artwork
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: RIP Kathryn Crosby née Grant

      “Sinbad, how can you love a tiny, insignificant female such as I?”

      Rest in peace, princess. 😢

      posted in Size Life Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Shrunken redhead

      @Jötunn Just so you know this is a pirated copy of a MissaX video, who used to do SW videos. I don’t mind mainstream sizey videos or lost / hard to find ones being posted, but this one is still for sale on her store, even though she hasn’t done any shrinking clips in years.

      https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51941/12450771/im-a-professional-woman-not-a-doll-ii-854x480

      I don’t want to mini-mod, though!

      posted in Videos
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Size Thoughts

      Not sure if that helps or not but I did have those thoughts of shrinking a co-worker slipping through my mind at the most inopportune times, during a meeting or some such.

      Although personally I’d mostly want to keep this on the hush, I’m intrigued by your idea. You would like to be shown to everyone after you’ve been shrunk - examined, touched, passed around from one hand to next, commenting or joking on your size, and so on? Hmmm… only being shown to friendlies, or maybe to that office rival?

      posted in Size Fantasy Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Hard girls go soft

      @maladaptivetiny said in Hard girls go soft:

      do you mind if I take inspiration from it? 👀

      Not at all, please do! The club was right downtown and on three floors, the top was a mezzanine with an incredible view of the city, perfect to chill when the music got too loud. The was art on display every week, body painting, cheap beers, goth/industrial music, and mostly a nice crowd.

      posted in Artwork
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Not Awake Yet

      She’s the perfect size omg 😍

      posted in Artwork
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: On Top Of The World

      You’re doing the Lord’s work, @Olo 🙏

      posted in Artwork
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • RE: Does your size identity affect your body image?

      @coolguy69 said in Does your size identity affect your body image?:

      I wonder how you can ensure that it’s not your fate… lol

      I don’t know if you were asking seriously, or maybe you misunderstand, but in my country we can make plans (with safeguards, of course) for this eventuality.

      posted in Size Life Chat
      foreverlurk
      foreverlurk
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 7
    • 8
    • 41
    • 42
    • 6 / 42